I am not an American Citizen…Help!

  • Get a Work Permit or VISA?
  • Work As An Actor?
  • Get Representation?

There are many challenges which international talent will face when moving to Hollywood. Each case is unique. In this session we will go over the exact steps you need to take to become a citizen, immigration attorney referrals, non-union work vs. union work and more. Our consultants have helped actors from the U.K, Canada and Europe acquire their work permits and are here to help you.